January 1, 2023
12:00 am - 5:00 pm
UPON REQUEST ASME B31.3 Process Piping
The objective of this course is to provide participants with an understanding of the design requirements, the basis for these requirements and their relationship with the materials, fabrication, and examination requirements.
- Scope of B31.3
- Fluid Services
- Allowable Stress
- Design Qualifications
- Standard Components
- Pressure Design
- Pressure Relief Systems
- Material – Design
- Fabrication – Design
- Category Specific
Who Should Attend?
The B31.3 course is directed toward designers and personnel who are required to understand the basis for the design requirements of this Code. Personnel attending should have some understanding of piping design and a willingness to participate in discussion activities related to the Code requirements.
Course participants with adequate experience will have attained the following information at the end of the course:
- An understanding of the concepts used in the B31.3 Code to maintain Pressure Boundary Integrity and operate in a safe manner when subjected to the specified loading conditions.
- A working knowledge of the relationship between the design of the piping systems and the response of piping components to loading
Pre-Requisites & Requirements
Participants should have a working camera and microphone.
Register for this Course
Important Payment Information
Full payment is due at time of registration. Payment can be made via cheque, credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) or purchase order.
Payment is non-refundable within 3 weeks prior to the start of the course.
Cancellation must be received in writing 7 days prior to course start date. You may send a substitute. Notification of a substitute must be received at least 72 hours prior to the commencement of the course to allow time for delivery of course material. If a substitute is not available, the fee for the course may be used towards another ANRIC course at a later date.
ANRIC Enterprises Inc. reserves the right to cancel any course and/or change lecturers. Courses that fail to register a “MINIMUM” of 6 participants will be cancelled. Personnel who require this course to meet qualification requirements should contact the office at [email protected] to discuss/arrange other options.
Important Course Information:
- The maximum number of people per course is 16 people. This limitation is set because the courses are run with Workshops using Breakout Rooms to provide for maximum interaction and learning experience. This provides an excellent learning opportunity.
- All rights, title and content of the course manuals and all other instructional material shall remain the property of ANRIC Enterprises Inc.
- The manuals will be delivered to course participants by courier (a mailing address will be required to participate in this course).
- This course requires participants to have video and audio capability.
- There will be an examination at the end of each course. ANRIC Enterprises Inc. will only provide certificates of successful completion for participants that achieve an examination result of 80% or higher. Video access is required for the checkout.