CSA B51 Part 1
August 25, 2023
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
UPON REQUEST CSA B51 Part 1 – Boiler, Pressure Vessel & Pressure Piping Code
The objective of the CSA B51 course is to introduce participants to the requirements and application of
CSA B51 Part 1 to Boilers, Pressure Vessels and Pressure Piping. It will explore the relationship of CSA
B51 to the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code and B31.1 Power Piping. In addition it will introduce
the Canadian requirements for pressure piping systems. The CSA B51 course will be of interest to
personnel involved with Class 6 systems and components in the nuclear industry.
- Regulatory Framework in Ontario
- Specific Requirements for:
- Boilers, Pressure Vessels, Piping & Fittings, Other Equipment
- Specific Topics:
- Fabrication, Inspection, Welding
- Manufacturers’ Data Reports, Quality Control Programs and Repairs & Alterations
Who Should Attend?
The CSA B51 course is directed toward designers, manufacturers, owners and users of boilers, pressure
vessels and pressure piping systems as they apply in Ontario and other Canadian Boiler and Pressure
Vessel jurisdictions. These are people who require familiarity with the Canadian requirements for Pressure
Boundary in industrial settings or for Class 6 pressure boundaries in Nuclear Power Plants. The course
material will concentrate primarily on the requirements in the Standard and not the requirements in the
At the end of the course Participants should understand the structure, scope, objectives and
implementation of the Code by the Canadian regulatory authorities; including its relationship to the ASME
Codes referenced in the Standard.
Register for this Course
Important Payment Information
Full payment is due at time of registration. Payment can be made via cheque, credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) or purchase order.
Payment is non-refundable within 3 weeks prior to the start of the course.
Cancellation must be received in writing 7 days prior to course start date. You may send a substitute. Notification of a substitute must be received at least 72 hours prior to the commencement of the course to allow time for delivery of course material. If a substitute is not available, the fee for the course may be used towards another ANRIC course at a later date.
ANRIC Enterprises Inc. reserves the right to cancel any course and/or change lecturers. Courses that fail to register a “MINIMUM” of 6 participants will be cancelled. Personnel who require this course to meet qualification requirements should contact the office at [email protected] to discuss/arrange other options.
Important Course Information:
- The maximum number of people per course is 16 people. This limitation is set because the courses are run with Workshops using Breakout Rooms to provide for maximum interaction and learning experience. This provides an excellent learning opportunity.
- All rights, title and content of the course manuals and all other instructional material shall remain the property of ANRIC Enterprises Inc.
- The manuals will be delivered to course participants by courier (a mailing address will be required to participate in this course).
- This course requires participants to have video and audio capability.
- There will be an examination at the end of each course. ANRIC Enterprises Inc. will only provide certificates of successful completion for participants that achieve an examination result of 80% or higher. Video access is required for the checkout.