PAYMENT: Full payment is due at time of registration. Payment can be made via credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express), cheque or purchase order.
PLEASE NOTE: Payment is non-refundable within 3 weeks prior to the start of the course.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellation must be received in writing 7 days prior to course start date. You may send a substitute. Notification of a substitute must be received at least 72 hours prior to the commencement of the course to allow time for delivery of course material. If a substitute is not available, the fee for the course may be used towards another ANRIC course at a later date.
ANRIC Enterprises Inc. specializes in courses of calibre to industry by providing lecturers who have recognized expertise and who are involved with the development and application of Codes and Standards.
ANRIC Enterprises Inc. reserves the right to cancel any course and/or change lecturers.
INFORMATION ASSOCIATED WITH ON-LINE COURSES FOLLOWS:
- The course is delivered on-line.
- The maximum number of people per course is 16 people. This limitation is set because the courses are run with Workshops using Breakout Rooms to provide for maximum interaction and learning experience. This provides an excellent learning opportunity.
- All rights, title and content of the course manuals and all other instructional material shall remain the property of ANRIC Enterprises Inc.
- The course manuals will be delivered to course participants by courier. Participants will need to provide a shipping address & requires a signature upon delivery.
- The course is run in half day sessions, (e.g., a 2-day course – 4 half-days, a 3-day course – 4 half-days and one full day), to accommodate the ergonomic issues of sitting at a small screen. This course is a 3-day course. An added benefit is that it allows people to cover off other work duties during the course. We have successfully done this for the nuclear power stations in Ontario over the past year and this system has proven to be excellent.
- There will be an examination at the end of each course. ANRIC Enterprises Inc. will provide certificates of successful completion for participants that achieve an examination result of 80% or higher.