NUCLEAR QA LEAD AUDITOR EXAMINATION: NCA-4000/NQA-1
ANRIC Enterprises Inc., 701 Evans Ave., Suite 202, Toronto
Register four weeks before and pay at time of registration:
$650.00 (pp/plus HST)
- This is a written examination as required by Section III NCA 4000/NQA-1. It is a supervised, open book
examination conducted over a 4-hour period.
- The examination is a test of the participants’ knowledge of the attributes and skills required of a Nuclear
Lead Auditor. It is also a test of the basic technical knowledge required by a Nuclear Lead Auditor to develop an appropriate Audit Plan and Audit Team capable of conducting an effective survey and/or audit.
Prerequisite For Participants:
There are prerequisites for participants that are required to be completed before taking this
examination. Participation in this examination is limited to:
- Persons who have successfully participated in an NCA-4000/NQA-1 course at ANRIC Enterprises Inc. or those who have proof of training in this subject from another recognized institution; and
- Persons who can provide objective evidence of training in Lead Auditor skills and attributes; and
- Persons who can provide objective evidence of auditor experience and/or appropriate qualification with a utility operating nuclear power plants or a company involved in the construction of nuclear components or
PAYMENT: Full payment is due at time of registration. Payment can be made via credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express), or
PARKING: There is parking available for a fee of $5.00 per day. There is parking at 701 and 703 Evans Ave